11th March 2019, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Human Resources Internship in Kotak Mahindra Bank, Chennai?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to do Human Resources Internship in Kotak Mahindra Bank, Chennai. Kindly let me know that how I can apply for an Internship in this Bank. Waiting for your response!

14th March 2019, 11:58 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I apply for Human Resources Internship in Kotak Mahindra Bank, Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to do Human Resources Internship in Kotak Mahindra Bank, Chennai. Kindly let me know that how I can apply for an Internship in this Bank. Waiting for your response!
For Human Resources internships in Kotak Mahindra bank the things need to apply are,

1 Applicants should start the internship between 7th March 2019 and 6 April 2019
2. Applicants should be available in the office for fulltime (in office ) internship
3. Applicants should be in Chennai or neighboring cities
4. Applicants should have relevant skills and interests

For future details contact Mr. Shiva Sankar
Mobile +91 9841070855
Website; www.kotak.com
15th March 2019, 02:51 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Human Resources Internship in Kotak Mahindra Bank, Chennai?

You can apply for the 'Human Resource' internship in Kotak Mahindra Bank, Chennai just visiting the official weebsite of internshala. You simply have to search for 'internship in kotak mahindra bank'. After reading the brief profile of bank, you can directly apply for the internship. Currently, the last date to apply for internship is 21st March, 2019.
During your internship, you will get practical experience of conducting interview, handling day to day activities and much more. Also, you will get the stipend of Rs. 5000/- per month during the internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?