10th April 2021, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Interior Design internship in Neetika Arora Lucknow

Hello, I want to apply for an Interior Design internship which is available in Neetika Arora Lucknow. I would like to know about the procedure for applying for this internship. Please let me know about the procedure asap.

13th April 2021, 11:50 PM
Princee97

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Interior Design internship in Neetika Arora Lucknow

**Procedure to apply for Interior Design internship in Neetika Arora Lucknow are as follows:

1. Candidate has to visit to the official website or from other trusted websites.
2. The candidate has to apply before 09 July 2021.
3. Firstly check the education qualifications and then skills required and other requirements for the internship.
4. Then he has to fill his details there after clicking on apply.
5. Then click on the submit to send the application.

6. The apply link is given below:

https://www.yuvajobs.com/jobs-vacancy-interior-design-part-time-job-internship-at-lucknow-in-neetika-arora-neetika-arora-8596495.html
14th April 2021, 12:28 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Interior Design internship in Neetika Arora Lucknow

Procedure to apply for Interior Design internship in Neetika Arora Lucknow is given below.

1. Update your CV on internshala portal by mentioning all your skills, qualifications and experience.

2. Now apply only if you are eligible for this internship by using given link.

https://internshala.com/internship/detail/interior-design-part-time-job-internship-at-lucknow-in-neetika-arora1617967524

Candidate must be proficient at AutoCAD.

Last date to apply for this internship is 23.4.2021.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?