5th May 2014, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an internship in IIT's or NIT's or any other companies?

Sir,
I am pursuing my computer science engineering in CBIT Hyderabad.I am presently in second year.I want to do my intern at some universities like IIT's or NIT's or any software company.My skills in computer science are limited to programming .I didin't do any software projects as of now.So what should I do inorder to achieve an intern .........

Related Questions:
  1. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  2. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  3. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Where should I apply for Internship in Holidays? Which companies I can apply for Internship and the procedure to apply?
  5. Companies in which I can do internship after doing MCA? Procedure to get internship in those companies?
  6. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  7. How to get internship offers from IT companies? Procedure to apply for internships?
  8. Procedure to get internship? How to join internship programmes?
  9. What's the procedure for applying internship in companies? What's the eligibility criteria for the same?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in MNCs? When the companies will hire students for Summer Internship?
  11. Which are the companies where I can apply for summer internship in Allahabad and Lucknow? Procedure for the same and how to apply for it?
  12. Companies that provide internship for electrical engineering students? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  13. How to do summer internship in Hyderabad? Companies and procedure for internship?
  14. Procedure to apply for internship in HP while doing computer science?
  15. Where can I apply for internship while doing 4th semester of B.E Biotechnology? Where can I apply for it? Procedure for doing the same?
  16. Details of the companies and institutes offering summer internship? Procedure to apply for Internship? I am pursuing Biotech from Amity, Noida
  17. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  18. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T? -- [New]
9th May 2014, 11:20 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an internship in IIT's or NIT's or any other companies?

IITs and NITs are excellent places to hone one's skills. You can definitely extend your skills by going beyond your limitations while doing internship in IITs or NITs or any other software company. Internship and training play a vital role in the overall development of a student. IITs and NITs conduct various project works in different fields every year. As a result, they take many students as interns every year.

It is true that the IITians and NITians are preferred more as compared to students of other institutes. However, outside students can also apply and pursue the internship. In order to avail the internship, you need to apply in the prescribed application format as given in the official website of IITs when they advertise of any such internship opportunity. Hence you need to keep in touch with the official websites of different IITs and NITs to get info about the internship opportunity and as soon as the opportunities are declared, you can apply as per the instructions. The advertisements are usually done in the month of April-May.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?