28th February 2012, 07:55 PM
Chiti Srivastava

Which are the companies where I can apply for summer internship in Allahabad and Lucknow? Procedure for the same and how to apply for it?

which are the companies where i can apply for summer internship in allahabad & Lucknow? also tell the procedure how to apply??I am a B.tech 3rd yr student from ECE BRANCH .plz do reply soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get summer internship admission under Electronics stream? -- [New]
  2. What is the procedure followed to do internship in HAL finance department in Lucknow while doing MBA in Allahabad?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in MNCs? When the companies will hire students for Summer Internship?
  4. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  5. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) candidate in Lucknow? Procedure to apply?
  6. Companies which give summer internship? How to apply for them?
  7. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  8. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  9. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to apply for summer internship in private bank and other organization in Lucknow and Finance Department?
  11. Companies which give summer internship of 45 years in HR? How to apply in them?
  12. Companies offering 2 months Summer Internship for MBA(IT) 1st year student? Procedure to apply?
  13. How to get summer internship at BHEL, Trichy? Procedure to apply?
  14. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  15. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in L&T and other leading companies?
  16. Companies offering 4-6 weeks Summer Internship/Training in Hyderabad for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation?
  18. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EIE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
17th May 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the companies where I can apply for summer internship in Allahabad and Lucknow? Procedure for the same and how to apply for it?

sir where and how can i apply for summer internship in june at lucknow please help me i would be highly obliged to u
19th April 2013, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the companies where I can apply for summer internship in Allahabad and Lucknow? Procedure for the same and how to apply for it?

plese give me list of companies for 6 weeks internship in allahabad
31st October 2015, 11:25 PM
Jitu888

1. Ennore Axles India Ltd
2. Infosys
3. Wipro1. Ennore Axles India Ltd
2. Infosys
3. Wipro
4. Accenture
5. TCS, etc

all the best.
4. Accenture
5. TCS, etc

all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?