14th August 2018, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Internship in Mysore Minerals Ltd. for BTech Instrumentation 5th semester student?

Hello friends, I am a student of Instrumentation Engineering and want to apply for an Internship in Mysore Minerals Ltd. I am studying in 5th semester of BTech. So, I would like to know about the procedure for applying an Internship in Mysore Minerals of India Ltd. Kindly tell me immediately.

16th June 2019, 10:56 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Internship in Mysore Minerals Ltd. for BTech Instrumentation 5th semester student?

The candidates willing to apply for an Internship in Mysore Minerals Ltd. can submit their Resume on the official site www.ksmcl.org

Knowledge in speaking/writing in Kannada and English.

Knowledge in merger process of Companies.

Knowledge in development of infrastructure of company.

The interested candidates with relevant documents can directly Walk In at 1.00 P.M. on 02.01.2019 for interview with the Managing Director, Karnataka State Minerals Corporation Limited, 5th Floor, BMTC Building, ‘A’ Block, Shanthinagar,Bengaluru – 560 027.

For more detail visit on www.ksmcl.org
25th July 2021, 04:40 PM
Afreen0786

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Internship in Mysore Minerals Ltd. for BTech Instrumentation 5th semester student?

You can forward your updated resume for applying the internship in this by this website www.ksmcl.org

For more information visit this website www.kmscl.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?