11th August 2018, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Internship in RailTel Corporation of India Ltd. for BTech Instrumentation 5th semester student?

Hello friends, I am a student of Instrumentation Engineering and want to apply for an Internship in RailTel Corporation of India Ltd. I am studying in 5th semester of BTech. So, I would like to know about the procedure for applying an Internship in RailTel Corporation of India Ltd. Kindly tell me immediately.

26th August 2018, 09:20 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Internship in RailTel Corporation of India Ltd. for BTech Instrumentation 5th semester student?

First of all write an application and mention the details of your training. Then you have to get a permission letter from your college and send it with the application and resume to the admin department of the company. If the company select your resume, then you have to submit the documents at the admin department and follow their instructions carefully in order to get selected.

Add: CIC Building 3rd and 16th floor., Jawaharlal Nehru Rd, Park Street area, Kolkata, West Bengal 700071
Hours: Closed ⋅ Opens 10AM Mon
Phone: 033 4404 1499
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?