24th July 2022, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Internship in Royal Enfield for BTech Mechanical 7th semester student?

Dear friends, I am a 7th semester student of BTech Mechanical Engineering. I want to apply for an Internship in Royal Enfield. I would like to know about the procedure for applying an Internship in Royal Enfield. Waiting for your reply!

26th July 2022, 12:33 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Internship in Royal Enfield for BTech Mechanical 7th semester student?

Eligibility for applying the internship at Royal Enfield:

The candidate shall have qualified at least 2nd year of degree course. As you are in 7th semester, hence you are eligible to apply for the internship at Royal Enfield.

Procedure:

You have to make your effective resume and cover letter and attach the same along with your application for the internship at Royal Enfield. Submit the application before due date and wait for shortlisting of your application. If your application get selected, then you can start the internship at Royal Enfield.
26th July 2022, 10:10 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Internship in Royal Enfield for BTech Mechanical 7th semester student?

Procedure to apply for an Internship in Royal Enfield for BTech Mechanical 7th semester student?

1. Visit the official website of the company at www.careers.royalfield.com.

2. Read the eligibility criteria.

3. If you are eligible then click on the option of applying now.

4. Fill the application form and submit it before the last date.
27th July 2022, 01:28 PM
Msdhoni02

1. To apply for this internship, you will need to have a current résumé and cover letter customized for each opportunity you apply to.

2. Writing a résumé for an internship opportunity is very much like writing a résumé for a job opportunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?