23rd January 2019, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Lucknow for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student?

Sir, I am a student of BTech 3rd year. I am studying Mechanical Engineering. I am interested to do Summer Internship in Tata Motors in Lucknow. So, can you please let me know what is the procedure for applying Internship there?

15th September 2019, 01:35 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Lucknow for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student?

You have to write an application addressed to the General Manager (HR) of Tata Motors for the internship in Tata Motors. Also, you need a reference letter from any permanent employee of the company. If you don't have any reference, then you can submit the recommendation letter from any higher authorities of your current institute.
You must ensure the submission of application in HR department of Tata Motors before due date of application submission, as no application will be entertained by them after due date.
Once your application is shortlisted, you will be informed by the Tata Motor's authorities. After that you can start the internship as per the schedule.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?