12th March 2016, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for summer training at Tata Motors, Lucknow for Mechanical 3rd year student?

Respected Sir,
I am Abhimanyu Kumar, B.Tech(Mechanical) 3rd year student. I want to do the summer training in Tata Motors, Lucknow. So please tell me what is the procedure to apply for the summer training in this company? And how to do the summer training in this company?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for summer training at Tata Motors, Lucknow for Mechanical 3rd year student? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to apply fo one month summer training in TATA motors at Lucknow center after B.Tech 3rd year?
  4. Procedure to do Training in Tata Motors during summer vacations for Mechanical 3rd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. How to apply for training at Tata Motors in Chinhut?
  7. Procedure and eligibility to apply for training during summer vacation in Tata Motors for Mechanical 6th semester student?
  8. Procedure to get training at Tata Motors, Lucknow?
  9. How to join one month summer training in Tata motors in 3rd year of Mechanical engineering?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship during summer vacations in Honda, Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors and Mahindra Motors for Mechanical 3rd year student?
  11. How to do summer training in TATA motors?
  12. Procedure of training and job at Tata Motors Gujarat?
  13. Detailed procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for summer training at Tata Motors? I am a 3rd year computer science student
  17. Procedure to apply for internship or training in TATA MOTORS?
  18. Training procedure in Tata Motors after B.Tech in Mechanical?
15th March 2016, 10:30 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer training at Tata Motors, Lucknow for Mechanical 3rd year student?

Tata motors is one of the leading automobile company and has good reputation. It offers summer training to very limited number of candidates, so my suggestion to you is that you should apply for the training as soon as possible. I am saying this due to the fact that most of the times selection process is based on "First Come First Serve". You simply have to take a training recommendation latter from the "training and placement cell" of your institute and send it to the HR of the Tata Motors. If they respond you positively then you will be issued with the ID card with which you will get entry in the company for training purpose.
20th March 2016, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer training at Tata Motors, Lucknow for Mechanical 3rd year student?

Respected sir I am amaresh Kumar Btech (mechanical) 3rd year student I want to do summer training in tata motor Lucknow so please tell me what is produce to apply for summer training in company my e-mail I'd is amareshy1008 @gmail.com
27th May 2016, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir i am ayush kumar gupta B.E. 2nd year student i want to do training in tata moters Lucknow .so please tell me procedure to apply for summer training in company.
30th June 2016, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir I m shamsher B.E. Mechanical Engineering 3rd yr student I want to do training in Tata motor in all branches so pls tell me procedure to apply summer training in company
Email - [email protected]
18th April 2017, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir , My name is pankaj kumar I am student 2nd year mechanical engineering automobile govt polytechnic bareilly . I want to do training in Tata motor for 1 month . please sir reply me .. Email- [email protected]. Thank you sir,
20th March 2018, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I'm Amarendra Singh ,B.tech student of (mechanical engineering) 3rd year. I want to do summer training in tata motor (Lucknow).so please tell me,what is the procedure to apply for the summer training in this company.
E.mail :[email protected]
Please send more information with my E.mail id.
12th March 2020, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Is an employee are necessary for training reference
12th March 2020, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Is an employee are necessary for summer training reference in Tata motors Lucknow
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?