6th March 2021, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for a Lab Assistant internship in Viecell Biotherapeutics LLP Surat

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to do an internship of Lab Assistant offered in Viecell Biotherapeutics LLP Surat. I would like to know how I can apply for this internship? Can someone please tell me about the procedure?

9th March 2021, 02:04 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for a Lab Assistant internship in Viecell Biotherapeutics LLP Surat

Procedure to apply for a Lab Assistant internship in Viecell Biotherapeutics LLP Surat :-

The procedure for applying to this internship is, you will have to forward your updated resume through email at [email protected]

Contact details of the company are given below.

Address :-

VieCell Biotherapeutics,
336, Rajhans Ornate,
Parle Point,
Surat-395009.

Contact Number:- +91 9825981566 or 9500975942

Last date to apply for this internship is 19 march 2021.

For more details you can visit the below link :-
http://viecellbiotherapeutics.com/
9th March 2021, 11:50 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for a Lab Assistant internship in Viecell Biotherapeutics LLP Surat

Procedure to apply for a Lab Assistant internship in Viecell Biotherapeutics LLP Surat is given below.

1. Update your resume on internshala portal by mentioning all you skills, qualifications and experience.

2. Now apply only if you are eligible using given link.

https://internshala.com/internship/detail/lab-assistant-part-time-job-internship-at-surat-in-viecell-biotherapeutics-llp1614937974
10th March 2021, 04:13 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

You can follow the below mentioned steps to apply for for a Lab Assistant internship in Viecell Biotherapeutics LLP Surat online.

1)Visit the website https://internshala.com/.
2)Create your login ID and password.
3)You would need to verify your email Id and Phone number by entering the one time password sent to you by Internshala.
4)After that, search for "Lab Assistant internship in Viecell Biotherapeutics LLP Surat" and click on "Apply now" tab at the bottom of the page.

The last date to apply for Lab Assistant internship in Viecell Biotherapeutics LLP Surat is 19th March 2021.
28th July 2021, 10:40 PM
Afreen0786

You would need to mail the recruiter of the company for Internship in this send your resume through email at [email protected]

Contact Number- 91 9825981566
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?