13th December 2016, 05:53 PM

How can I become a RAW Agent after completing class 12th (Commerce)? Which are the Coaching Institutes for RAW?

Respected Sir, I am in class 11th and I want to become a RAW Agent so I Want to know how can I become a RAW Agent after completing class 12th (Commerce)? Where is the Coaching Institutes for RAW? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th March 2017, 10:32 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a RAW Agent after completing class 12th (Commerce)? Which are the Coaching Institutes for RAW?

RAW stands for Research and Analysis Wing. There is no direct entrance examination conducted by RAW for selection of candidates into RAW. Candidates from different services like Administrative Services, Police Services, Intelligence Bureau, Defence Services are selected on basis of NATI and personal interview.

NATI stands for National Aptitude Test in Intelligence. Those who perform well in any of services are shortlisted for NATI and candidates who clear both stages are selected for RAW Allied Services. You must pursue your bachelor's degree first then you will become eligible for exams like Civil Services, CDS, IB ACIO exam etc. Once you clear any of these exam, and perform well in your service you can get a chance to join RAW.

There is no specific coaching for RAW, coaching institutes are there for above entrance exams like Rau's IAS, Vajiram and Ravi IAS, Vision IAS etc.
30th October 2018, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become a RAW Agent after completing class 12th (Commerce)? Which are the Coaching Institutes for RAW?

Respected sir.My name is Prahalad From Tumkur.I have done BBM finance at Tumkur university. I want to become a Raw agent.How to join Raw agent.where is coaching institutions of Raw agent?please Answer me sir.
My E-Mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?