1st November 2018, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Make Me Builder, Delhi Civil Engineering Internship?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Civil Engineering Internship which is available in Make Me Builder, Delhi. Please help me to know that how can I apply for such Internship in this company. Please let me know about the procedure to apply for such Internship. Thank you!

11th November 2018, 10:33 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Make Me Builder, Delhi Civil Engineering Internship?

To apply for Make Me Builder, Delhi Civil Engineering internship, you have to write an application in which you have to mention the area of your training. Then you have to get a permission letter from your college and attach it with your resume. Now you have to send the application with the letter and resume to the HOD of the company. If they find you eligible then they will call you for the interview.

Add: 3rd floor, Om House Complex, Opposite Pillar 51, Near guru dronacharya metro Station, Sikanderpur, Gurugram, Haryana 122002, Phone: 098100 89232.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?