13th April 2019, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Metro Service Engineering Internship in Birds Eye Systems Private Limited?

Hello friends, I have done with my BTech Automobile Engineering course. Now, I want to join Birds Eye Systems Private Limited as a Metro Service Engineering Intern. So, I just want to know about the procedure to apply for an Internship in this company for me. Waiting for your response!

21st April 2019, 03:37 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Metro Service Engineering Internship in Birds Eye Systems Private Limited?

In order to apply, you can visit the official website and submit your resume. You can also register yourself in different education forums and get the details about the vacancies available. You can also visit the daily employment newspaper and get the details about the vacancies. Or you can direct visit the company and enquire about the application process. You have to submit your resume with the documents. Now the admin department will guide you for further formalities.

Add: Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400053.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?