17th April 2019, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an Internship in Pharmacia Labs Private Limited being a BTech(CSE) prefinal year student?

Hi everyone, I am a prefinal year student of BTech(CSE). I want to apply for an Internship in Pharmacia Labs Private Limited. So, can I apply for an Internship in Pharmacia Labs Private Limited? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

21st April 2019, 02:17 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an Internship in Pharmacia Labs Private Limited being a BTech(CSE) prefinal year student?

Yes, you are eligible to apply. Candidates who have completed the 2nd or 3rd year of B.Tech from a recognized college/university are eligible to apply. Candidate should have secured minimum 65%-70% marks throughout the academic career. Candidate should have cleared all the pending backlogs at the time of applying. Candidate must have good technical and computer knowledge too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?