7th October 2019, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Quality Assurance internship in Emxcel Travel Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon?

I have heard that Emxcel Travel Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon is offering Quality Assurance internship. I want to apply for this internship. However, I don't know about the process. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the procedure of application?

12th October 2019, 04:17 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Quality Assurance internship in Emxcel Travel Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon?

Below are the procedure to apply for Quality Assurance internship in Emxcel Travel Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon :-

You can send your updated resume for applying the internship through email
at [email protected]

They will definitely contact you as per their requirement.

You can also drop your resume directly at the company.

Company Address :-

DLF City Court,4th Floor, Unit No. 405-406,Near Sikanderpur Metro Station,Gurugram, Haryana 122002, India.

You may visit the following website to know more about this internship.
https://www.emxcelsolutions.com/

12th October 2019, 07:18 PM
Anuj Pubg

Smile Re: Procedure to apply for Quality Assurance internship in Emxcel Travel Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon?

To apply for Quality Assurance internship in Emxcel Travel Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon. You may send your updated resume to their email @emxcelsolutions. They will respond you within a day. Or, you may apply through their website www.emxcelsolutions.com by submitting application form that is free of cost.

Last date to apply is 22nd October 2019 in Emxcel Travel Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon.

12th October 2019, 07:50 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Quality Assurance internship in Emxcel Travel Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon?

The Candidates willing to apply for Quality Assurance internship in Emxcel Travel Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

Candidates must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of MS-Office and MS-Excel.

For more information visit on (https://www.emxcelsolutions.com)

12th October 2019, 09:18 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The procedure to apply for Quality Assurance internship in Emxcel Travel Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon is online. You can follow the below mentioned steps to apply for Quality Assurance internship in Emxcel Travel Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon.

1)Visit the website https://www.emxcelsolutions.com/.
2)After that, click on "Career" tab at the top of the page.
3)Search for "Quality Assurance internship" and click on it.
4)Once done, click on "Apply now" to apply for the Quality Assurance internship.

The total number of vacancies available for Quality Assurance internship in Emxcel Travel Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon is 2.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?