30th June 2019, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Psyber Incorporation?

Hello friends, I want to apply for Social Media Marketing internship in Psyber Incorporation. So, I would like to know about the procedure for applying Social Media Marketing internship in Psyber Incorporation. Kindly tell me immediately.

3rd July 2019, 05:42 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Psyber Incorporation?

The procedure to apply Social Media Marketing Internship in Psyber Incorporation are given below.

==> Candidate can apply online through company website www.psyber.co by clicking on Education option and then on Internship.

==> Candidates need to fill the details on the website and submit the copy of resume

==> Candidate can directly walk into the company with a soft copy of resume.

I am also giving you the company contact details.

Address - Psyber Incorporation
A - 75, Aditya Estate, Mind space
Mumbai

B-104, UdayGiri, Evershine Nagar
Mumbai
Phone- +91-9930090487
Email - [email protected]
website - www.psyber.co
3rd July 2019, 06:19 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Psyber Incorporation?

The candidates willing to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Psyber Incorporation can submit their Resume on the official website of the company
i.e (https://www.psyber.co)

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

You must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of Social Media Marketing (Learn Social Media Marketing)

For more detail visit on (https://www.psyber.co)
3rd July 2019, 08:49 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The procedure to apply for the Social Media Marketing Internship in Psyber Incorporation is online.

You would need to click on the link shared below :-https://www.psyber.co/internships.

Once you click on it, a new page will open showing the "Apply now"tab you would need to fill the form and had to click on "submit"to apply for the internship.

The last date to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Psyber Incorporation is 14th July 2019.
3rd July 2019, 11:10 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the procedure to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Psyber Incorporation.

I am giving the contact details of the company below.

You can forward your updated resume for applying the Internship at [email protected]

They will definitely contact you according to their requirement.

If this is possible,You can also drop your resume directly at the company.

Company Address :-

Psyber Incorporation
Malad West, Mumbai
A-75, Aditya Estate, Mind Space

You can also contact them over phone on +91 - 9930090487
24th July 2021, 06:14 PM
Afreen0786

You would need to mail the recruiter of the company for Internship in this send your resume through email at [email protected]

Contact Number- 9930090487
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?