30th June 2019, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for Psyber Incorporation Social Media Marketing Internship?

Hi friends, I am willing to join Social Media Marketing internship in Psyber Incorporation. I would like to know about the last date for applying in this internship program. Kindly let me know about the last date as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

3rd July 2019, 02:06 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Psyber Incorporation Social Media Marketing Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am willing to join Social Media Marketing internship in Psyber Incorporation. I would like to know about the last date for applying in this internship program. Kindly let me know about the last date as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

Last date to apply for the Social Media Marketing internship in the Psyber Incorporation is 14th July, 2019. Selected candidates can start the Social Media Marketing internship immediately in the Psyber Incorporation. They can get around Rs 2,000 to Rs 5,000 per month as a stipend for the Social Marketing internship in the Psyber Incorporation. Duration of the Social Marketing internship in the Psyber Incorporation is 6 months full time (in office).
3rd July 2019, 04:14 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Psyber Incorporation Social Media Marketing Internship?

Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 14 July 2019 for Social Media Marketing Internship in Psyber Incorporation.

Duration of Social Media Marketing Internship in Psyber Incorporation is full time 6 months.

Selected candidates can get Rs. 2000 - 5000 per month for Social Media Marketing Internship in Psyber Incorporation.
3rd July 2019, 05:32 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The last date to apply for Psyber Incorporation Social Media Marketing Internship is 14th July 2019.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.psyber.co
3rd July 2019, 06:07 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The last date to apply for Psyber Incorporation Social Media Marketing Internship is 29th June 2019.

You can visit the website (https://www.psyber.co) for more information.
3rd July 2019, 08:36 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

The last date to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Psyber Incorporation is 14 July 2019.

Duration of this internship is 6 months.

You can check below website to know more about this internship.
https://www.psyber.co/
3rd July 2019, 08:44 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The last date to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Psyber Incorporation is 14th July 2019.

The stipend that would be offered to Social Media Marketing Internship in Psyber Incorporation is from Rs.2000 to Rs.5000 per month.

The duration of the Social Media Marketing Internship in Psyber Incorporation is of 6 months and is full time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?