20th November 2019, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Taxation internship in Accompt Solutions Private Limited?

Dear Sir, can you please help me to know how can I apply for an internship of Taxation in Accompt Solutions Private Limited. I am interested to do this internship. Please help me to know about the procedure of application.

22nd November 2019, 07:16 PM
Satendra urf Sattu

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Taxation internship in Accompt Solutions Private Limited?

Procedure to apply for Taxation internship in Accompt Solutions Private Limited is that you have to visit the website www.intershala.com. There will be an option of applying now. Before clicking on this option, you have to read all the information regarding internship. Then, click on that option. After that an application form will come up. You have to fill that application form adding all the required details. And click on the submit button before the last date.

Last date to apply for Taxation internship in Accompt Solutions Private Limited is 4 December 2019.
22nd November 2019, 09:26 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Taxation internship in Accompt Solutions Private Limited?

The candidates willing to apply for Taxation internship in Accompt Solutions Private Limited can attend the Walk in Interview at the address mentioned below:-

Accompt Solutions Private Limited
318 floor-3731/1 Bombay Air Condition
Market Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya marg Tardeo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400034 India

The last date to apply for Taxation internship in Accompt Solutions Private Limited is 4th December 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?