9th July 2015, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

How to get Implant training in Erode city? What kind of implant training is available?

As I have just completed my 2nd year college ,Where can I get my implant training in my city erode ??and I need to know what kinds of implant training there ?? Both in it and core.

16th May 2017, 06:51 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get Implant training in Erode city? What kind of implant training is available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As I have just completed my 2nd year college ,Where can I get my implant training in my city erode ??and I need to know what kinds of implant training there ?? Both in it and core.

Students can contact their college Training and Placement Cell for getting training in Erode City. There are many textile related companies like spinning mills and export houses are available in Erode. There are various automobile companies (service), hospitals, IT companies, food manufacturing, paper and paper products, chemical manufacturing, manufacturing of electrical machinery, manufacturing of radio, TV and communication equipments etc are available in Erode. Students can choose the training based on their study. They can apply for training through their college Training and Placement Cell.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?