14th February 2020, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Virtual Reality internship in Ordk India Private Limited Thane?

Hello everyone, I want to do a Virtual Reality internship in Ordk India Private Limited Thane. So, I would like to know about the procedure for applying for a Virtual Reality internship in this company for me.

15th February 2020, 12:29 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Virtual Reality internship in Ordk India Private Limited Thane?

The Candidates willing to apply for the Virtual Reality internship in Ordk India Private Limited Thane can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

Candidates must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of MS-Office and MS-Excel.

For more information visit on (www.ordkindia.com)
15th February 2020, 02:20 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Virtual Reality internship in Ordk India Private Limited Thane?

Company Name:- Ordk India Private Limited Thane

Intern-role:- Virtual Reality internship

Internship Vacancy: 3

Duration: 3 Months.

Application Procedure:-

B]Step 1[/B]: Prepare your CV with a complete skillset description.

Step 2: Visit the Career pages or Contact us pages.
or
Apply from any specific internship application providing sites without paying any fee.

Last date for application 28 Feb 2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?