10th November 2015, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do Internship in NTPC for Mechanical 2nd year student?

Dear Friends,
I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year Mechanical Engineering branch, IIT (BHU),Varanasi. I want to do Internship at NTPC Thermal Power Plant. Please kindly tell the procedure to be followed to do so. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, Ramagundam for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech 2nd year student? Last date of application?
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
  6. Winter Internship in NTPC, Mouda for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, BEL and NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  9. Can I get benefit to apply for Internship if my cousin is working at NTPC?
  10. Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  11. Summer internship for 2nd year B.Tech student having no employee connections?
  12. How to apply for Internship in NTPC, Muzaffarpur being a Mechanical 3rd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  14. How to get internship in NTPC to do in Thermal Science?
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC, Farakka to Integrated M.Tech(Energy Engineering) 2nd year student?
  16. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Does NTPC offered 30 days Winter Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  18. Am I eligible to do Summer Internship in NTPC being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech course in Electrical Engineering? Required procedure for this?
15th November 2015, 09:52 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do Internship in NTPC for Mechanical 2nd year student?

To get training at National Thermal Power Corporation you need to full fill the below given conditions :

** Pursuing minimum third year of the engineering degree course with good marks, preferably above 65%

** Get an approval letter for training from your college placement cell

** Submit this letter to the HR department of NTPC

After submitting the letter to the HR you have to wait for their reply.

As you are in the 2nd year of your graduation so you are not eligible for the training in NTPC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?