29th April 2017, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to do six months internship from Bharat Petroleum Corporation after Petrochemical Engineering?

Hello sir, I have completed Petrochemical Engineering and want to do six month internship from Bharat Petroleum Corporation. Please tell me procedure to get selected for internship in this company?

30th April 2017, 11:23 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do six months internship from Bharat Petroleum Corporation after Petrochemical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed Petrochemical Engineering and want to do six month internship from Bharat Petroleum Corporation. Please tell me procedure to get selected for internship in this company?

Candidates after completion of Petrochemical engineering can apply for an internship at Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL). Candidates have to contact the BPCL refinery HR Manager for internship application and submit the same along with required documents. The internship at BPCL is not free; hence candidates have to pay certain fees depending on the duration of the internship. Selected candidates after short listing are called for the internship. Candidates can get help from their senior students or from their college training and placement cell for an internship at BPCL.
30th April 2017, 11:11 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do six months internship from Bharat Petroleum Corporation after Petrochemical Engineering?

You can apply for internship at BPCL i.e. Bharat Petroleum Corporation LImited after completion of graduation degree in Petrolium Engineering. You have to submit your application along with CV (including details of project undertaken during graduation) to the HR manager. After that you have to wait for the list of candidates shortlisted by the HR authorities. If your name in mentioned in that list, then you have to face an interview. After clearing the interview, you can start internship at BPCL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?