14th December 2017, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to do six months winter training from IISc Bangalore in Biotechnology?

I am doing B.Tech in biotechnology and it's my 7th semester. I want to do my six months winter training from IISc, Bangalore. If yes, then how to apply and what is the procedure?

15th December 2017, 09:20 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do six months winter training from IISc Bangalore in Biotechnology?

In order to apply for internship in IISC, Bangalore you can directly visit the concerned branch and request the admin department to provide you the details of internship. The HR department will guide you completely about the whole procedure. You can also visit their official website (http://www.iisc.ac.in/) and keep checking their regular updates. You have to apply as soon as the vacancy arrives and wait for their further reply.

Add: CV Raman Rd, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?