23rd January 2019, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to do HP Certification Internship?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do HP Certification Internship. So, I want to apply in this Internship program. Can anyone of you please let me know the eligibility for applying in this Internship program? Please let me know about the procedure also.

26th February 2023, 01:28 AM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to do HP Certification Internship?

HP Certification Internship is a program offered by HP Inc. to students who want to develop their skills and knowledge in technology. The eligibility criteria and application procedure may vary depending on the specific internship program offered by HP. However, some general information on the eligibility and procedure are as follows:

Eligibility:

• The candidate should be pursuing a degree or diploma in computer science, information technology, or related fields.
  • The candidate should have good academic standing and strong technical skills.
  • The candidate should possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.

Procedure:
  • Visit the HP Inc. website or job portal to find available internship opportunities.
  • Select the internship program that aligns with your interest and skillset.
  • Read the job description and eligibility criteria carefully before applying for the internship.
  • Prepare a resume and cover letter highlighting your qualifications and experience.
  • Submit your application through the online portal.
  • If selected, you will be contacted for further rounds of interviews and assessments.
  • Once the selection process is complete, you will receive an offer letter outlining the terms and conditions of the internship.

It's important to note that the eligibility criteria and application procedure may differ depending on the specific internship program offered by HP Inc. Therefore, it's recommended to check the official website or contact the company's HR department for more information on the program you're interested in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?