10th December 2022, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure or information about joining Bangladesh Army after completing MBBS from a government medical college?

how to join Bangladesh Army after completing MBBS and internship from a government medical college of Bangladesh? I've just completed my MBBS course from a government medical college and wish to join Bangladesh Army. But don't know how to apply or which way to follow. I fulfil all the criteria required for applying but can't get any information about the new circular or when to start preparing for the exams. please help me out here.

13th December 2022, 12:27 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure or information about joining Bangladesh Army after completing MBBS from a government medical college?

Joining as a soldier requires comparatively fewer educational qualifications than that of officers
The army admission exam is just not an ordinary exam , the candidate scoring the most marks , get selected.
Candidates are required to meet the physical standard also like eyesight, chest, height etc
Those who have completed 10+2 or even graduation are eligible to join army.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?