3rd August 2016, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to migrate in a Government Medical College of India if passed first professional examination (MBBS) from a Government Medical College of Bangladesh?

Hello sir, I have passed first professional examination (MBBS) from a Government Medical College of Bangladesh. Now I want to migrate in a Government Medical College of India. So what should I do for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study MBBS in India government medical college after completing 12th class? I have scored 50% marks
  2. Eligibility to study MBBS in Indian government medical college being a Bangladesh?
  3. List of top 5 colleges for medicine in Tamilnadu?
  4. Fee details for post graduation MD/MS in government medical college of Bangladesh? -- [New]
  5. How many medicine seats are there in AP through EAMCET exam?
  6. How can I get admission in government medical college for MBBS through government college in Srinagar
  7. How to get admission in Calcutta Medical college to do MBBS course if belongs to Bangladesh?
  8. How to take admission in MS in Kolkata in any government medical college after finishing MBBS in Bangladesh
  9. Fee structure of MD/MS course at government medical colleges in Bangladesh
  10. Can I study MBBS course from Bangladesh, India or Nepal being a BDS holder? Names of institution and duration of MBBS after BDS?
  11. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  12. List of private colleges having total package from 25 to 35 lakhs?
  13. How to become a doctor after passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. MBBS course in Indian government medical colleges being a Bangladeshi? Is there any foreign quota in these colleges?
  15. Chances of government homeopathy or dental college with a score of 131 in MHTCET and 75% in HSC
  16. Easy way to enter in Australia as a Medical Doctor after passing MBBS from a internationally recognised Government Medical College of Bangladesh?
  17. How to get admitted in government medical college in India if I live in Bangladesh?
  18. List of the M.ed aided colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?