15th July 2022, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of internship of EXTC Engineering at BARC?

Hii sir
my name is malik israfil & I am studying in 3rd year in EXTC Engineering in the AIKTC-SCHOOL OF Engineering & technology, new panvel.
My question is how I can apply for internship in the BARC for 1 months.

20th July 2022, 02:46 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of internship of EXTC Engineering at BARC?

Procedure to apply internship at BARC:

Only those candidate who had competed 2nd year of engineering are eligible to apply for the internship at BARC.
You shall also take care of that, from a college, applications of maximum 3 candidates will be considered.

You can visit at www.barconlineexam.in and complete your application for internship. After submission of application keep a copy of the application form for your reference.
If you are shortlisted by them, then you can start the internship at BARC.
25th July 2022, 05:46 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: Procedure of internship of EXTC Engineering at BARC?

Procedure:-

You can easily get internship at BARC.

Just prepare an application from the training and placement cell of your college that this this student of our college wants to do internship in BARC.

The letter should have names of the candidates along with their branch and their CV and also application should be signed by the college authority. Sent the application as earily as possible to get early reply.

You will get a reply before 1 month from the date of internship. If you got selected than you have to reach Mumbai before 1 week. Because it almost takes 1 week to verify the document and get a temporary pass.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?