9th January 2014, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and criteria of Internship in BARC?

Hello I am Prangyadarshini Behera doing my MSc. last year project and want to know the procedures and criteria of getting a chance for internship or summer training.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for internship in BARC?
  2. Procedure to apply for internship at BARC? Faculties under which I will get training?
  3. What is the eligibility and procedure for internship?
  4. What's the procedure for applying internship in companies? What's the eligibility criteria for the same?
  5. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  7. How can I summer internship in BARC, CMERI(Durgapur), Shaha Institute of Technology, DRDO or in ISRO?
  8. List of companies providing one month internship in Mumbai? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  9. Procedure and eligibility criteria for doing summer internship in any renowned organization?
  10. How can I join in BARC? Is there any entrance exam to join BARC after class 12th? Can I join BARC through BSc? What is the procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for doing internship in IISC bangalore? I'm in B.Tech 2nd year
  12. Can I apply for internship in BARC Mumbai?
  13. How to apply for summer internship in BARC? I am doing B.Tech 3rd year chemical engineering
  14. Criteria and procedure for doing internship in RML hospital? Will it be considered valid?
  15. Procedure to get internship? How to join internship programmes?
  16. Procedure for getting internship in L&T?
  17. What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years?
  18. What's the eligibility and procedure for doing internship in ISRO in summer? I'm a 4th sem B.Tech student from IIT Gandhinagar
16th January 2014, 09:32 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure and criteria of Internship in BARC?

B.A.R.C ---- BHABHA ATOMIC RESEARCH CENTRE

BARC is a multidisciplinary organization and a national laboratory with the prime motive to support the nuclear programme in the country.

Extends its expertise to provide great opportunities for research and impart training to students/fellows from academic institutions.

BARC is the result of farsightedness of Dr.Bhabha to start nuclear research in India at the time following the discovery of nuclear fission phenomena by Otto Hahn and Fritz Strassman .

BARC is one of the most prestigious research centres in India , is invites students for Summer project .

And bonafide students in the third or fourth year of undergraduate engineering programme and science students in postgraduate programmes may apply for the undertaking project work/training as part of their academics curriculum .

The engineering disciplines allowed are given below ---

Mechanical engineering

Chemical engineering

Electrical engineering

Instrumentation engineering

Electronics engineering

Computer Science engineering

Applicants have to be submitted through the respective academic institution .

You need to indicate the personal details of the subjects like your Academic Regard , Year of Study , discipline of project and every thing .

So you need to send them to the following Address :::

The Officer-in-charge ,

Summer Training / Project work
BARC Training School
Anushaktinagar ,
Mumbai - 400094 .

You can apply to the BARC , Mumbai location jobs . The Duration is for the “ Minimum 3 months “ .Hope this information helps you a lot .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?