15th June 2014, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Project topic for M.Pharma Pharmacognosy? Research centre for project training?

sir ,
I am doing my m pharma in pharmacognosy stream i am not getting the topic for my project work please tell me the latest topic on which we can work and also tell me the research centre which conduct the project

24th June 2014, 12:16 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Project topic for M.Pharma Pharmacognosy? Research centre for project training?

You should develop and think of the project topics on your own under a guide as it will help in better exposure and advancement in the field. You should think of something new and innovative which is good for general interest.

Some of the current major project topics are :-
-Combined Approach to Broadly Protective AIDS Vaccines
-Core B: Recombinant Protein Immunogens
-Drug Transport at the CNS Barriers
-Effects of Xenobiotics on CYP26 Activity and Retinoic Acid Homeostasis”
-Effects of Xenobiotics on CYP26 Activity and Retinoic Acid Homeostasis [ARRA]
-Genetic and Hormonal regulation of Human CYP3A
-Genetic and Hormonal Regulation of Human CYP3A [suppl]
-Glycan modification, CD4 independence and Env immunogenicity (Suppl)
-In-Vitro to In-Vivo prediction of drug interactions involving CYP3A time-dependent inactivation
-Mechanism of Drug Transport by BCRP/ABCG2
-Nucleoside Transporters: disposition of Nucleoside drugs
-P-glycoprotein and Alzheimer's Disease
-pHresponsive anti-HIV nanoparticles
-Toward an HIV-1 macaque model
16th August 2015, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Project topic for M.Pharma Pharmacognosy? Research centre for project training?

I just completed my M.pharm in Pharmacognosy of Ayurvedic drug. I got Admission in Ph.D.,so i want to know which type of topics i will select for Ph.D and also for project. Please give me related answer
15th December 2016, 03:11 AM
Unregistered

Please sir, I am an undergraduate of pharmacy. Please am searching for a good project topic in department of pharmacognosy for my B.Pharm. We be very happy if you help me. Thanks
10th July 2019, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

sir I'm doing master in pharmacognosy and want to do project on herbal toothpaste what is the chemical required
24th January 2023, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

This is Rishabh dubey , M.pharm (pharmacognosy) 2 nd yr student ,pls hepl me out for deciding my topic for my project work
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?