30th November 2020, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for Architecture internship in Feetinch Studio LLP Delhi?

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to do an internship in Architecture in Feetinch Studio LLP Delhi. I don’t know what qualification is required to apply for this internship. Please let me know about the qualification asap.

3rd December 2020, 06:36 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Architecture internship in Feetinch Studio LLP Delhi?

Qualification required to apply for Architecture internship in Feetinch Studio LLP Delhi is given below.

Candidate must have completed or pursuing an architecture degree course.

Last date to apply for this internship is 13.12.2020.
3rd December 2020, 02:17 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Architecture internship in Feetinch Studio LLP Delhi?

Qualification required to apply for Architecture internship in Feetinch Studio LLP Delhi :-

1) You must have completed your Graduation degree or you may pursuing in any year of graduation from any recognized University or institute to get eligible for the internship.

2) You must have good knowledge in AutoCAD , Adobe Photoshop and Google SketchUp.

3) You should have architectural and 3D skills.

Last date to apply for this internship is 13 December, 2020.
4th December 2020, 08:39 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Qualification required to apply for Architecture internship in Feetinch Studio LLP Delhi are as follows :-

1. Any computer graduates or related work-field technical branches.
2. Available for internship duration.
3. Experience in AutoCAD or adobe technologies.
4. Good organizational skills.
5. Excellent IT and communication skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?