27th February 2021, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for Mechanical Engineering internship in Universal Technical Systems Pune

Respected Sir/Madam, can you please let me know about the qualification which is essentially required to apply for an internship of Mechanical Engineering available in Universal Technical Systems Pune. I want to do this internship. So, I need to know about the qualification.

28th February 2021, 12:58 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Mechanical Engineering internship in Universal Technical Systems Pune

Qualification required to apply for Mechanical Engineering internship in Universal Technical Systems Pune is given below.

Candidate must be pursuing or completed BTech Mechanical Engineering.

Last date to apply for this internship is 26.2.2021.
28th February 2021, 01:40 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Mechanical Engineering internship in Universal Technical Systems Pune

The qualification required to apply for Mechanical Engineering internship in Universal Technical Systems Pune is that you must have completed bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering or must be in last semester of the course with excellent academic scores along with CAD skills in Creo and engineering mathematics.
28th February 2021, 05:36 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Qualification required to apply for Mechanical Engineering internship in Universal Technical Systems Pune is given below:-

1. The candidate should have passed or should be pursuing graduation from any university.

2. The candidate should be available for the duration of 6 months.

3. The candidate should have good academic record.

4. Good communication skill is must.

5. The candidate should have relevant skills and interests.
1st March 2021, 12:48 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Qualification required to apply for Mechanical Engineering internship in Universal Technical Systems Pune :-

1) You must have completed your Graduation degree from any recognized university or institute to get eligible for the internship.

2) You must have good knowledge in PTC Creo and CAD

For more details you can visit the below link :-
https://www.uts.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?