1st September 2020, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for an Onsite Electrical Engineering internship in Lesoko Technologies Private Limited Dornakal?

Hi everyone, I want to apply for an Onsite Electrical Engineering internship in Lesoko Technologies Private Limited Dornakal. I want to know about the qualification which is essentially required to apply for this internship. Please tell me about the qualification asap.

3rd September 2020, 12:41 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for an Onsite Electrical Engineering internship in Lesoko Technologies Private Limited Dornakal?

Qualification required to apply for an Onsite Electrical Engineering internship in Lesoko Technologies Private Limited Dornakal is given below.

1.Candidate must be graduate or graduation course from recognized board .

2.Candidates with a similar background/experience (electrical/solar) would be preferred.

3. Candidates should possess the basics of electrical engineering.

4. Candidates who have completed their degree are preferred.

For more details you can visit official website given below.
http://lesoko.in/
3rd September 2020, 04:20 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for an Onsite Electrical Engineering internship in Lesoko Technologies Private Limited Dornakal?

The educational qualification required to apply for an Onsite Electrical Engineering internship in Lesoko Technologies Private Limited Dornakal is Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical or equivalent qualification in Solar background.

You must have completed graduation or must be in the last semester of your course and should not have any current backlogs.
4th September 2020, 01:09 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Qualification required to apply for an Onsite Electrical Engineering internship in Lesoko Technologies Private Limited Dornakal :-

1) You must have completed your Graduation degree in Electrical Engineering or you may pursuing in any year of graduation from any recognized university or institute to get eligible for this internship.

2) You should have good knowledge of Microsoft application like MS-Word and MS-Excel.

Last date to apply for this internship is 15 September,2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?