1st October 2019, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for an Operations internship in Chorus Call Conferencing Services India Private Limited Mumbai?

Hello friends, I came to know that Chorus Call Conferencing Services India Private Limited Mumbai is offering an internship of Operations. I am interested to apply for this internship. So, I need to know about the qualification which is essentially required to apply for this internship.

4th October 2019, 02:00 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for an Operations internship in Chorus Call Conferencing Services India Private Limited Mumbai?

Qualification Required:--

Candidates must have Bachelor Degree.

Candidates must have knowledge of Computer.

Candidates should available for duration of 1 month.

Visit:-- (http://choruscall.com/in/) For more information
4th October 2019, 05:30 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for an Operations internship in Chorus Call Conferencing Services India Private Limited Mumbai?

Qualification required to apply for an Operations internship in Chorus Call Conferencing Services India Private Limited Mumbai is given below:-

1. Candidate should have passed 10+2 from any recognized board.
2. Candidate should be graduate from any recognized university.
3. Candidate should have relevant skills.
4. Candidate must have English as a compulsory subject in 12th class.

You may visit their official website http://choruscall.com/in/ for more information.
5th October 2019, 01:12 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The educational qualification required to apply for Operations internship in Chorus Call Conferencing Services India Private Limited Mumbai is Graduation in any stream with minimum 50% marks along with excellent communication skills and typing speed of 45 words per minute.

You can check the website https://choruscall.com/in/ for more details.
5th October 2019, 10:55 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Qualification required to apply for an Operations internship in Chorus Call Conferencing Services India Private Limited Mumbai is given below :-

1)Candidates must have Bachelor’s degree in Management or equivalent.

2)Candidates must have the knowledge of budget development and oversight experience.

3)Candidates must have knowledge of basic IT skills like, databases, MS Office, MS-Excel etc.

4)Candidates should have leadership and organizational skills along with excellent communication skills.

Address:
302-303, Trade Center,
Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East,
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400051
Phone: 080012 01441

For more information visit on https://choruscall.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?