15th March 2021, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for the Web Development internship in Filosha Fibres Private Limited

Hi everyone, can any of you kindly let me know about the qualification which is essentially required to apply for the Web Development internship offered in Filosha Fibres Private Limited? Please let me know about the qualification asap.

16th March 2021, 11:58 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for the Web Development internship in Filosha Fibres Private Limited

Qualification required to apply for the Web Development internship in Filosha Fibres Private Limited is given below.

Candidate must have completed BTech or pursuing relevant course.

Candidate must be available for full time internship to be eligible for this internship .
18th March 2021, 01:11 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for the Web Development internship in Filosha Fibres Private Limited

Qualification required to apply for the Web Development internship in Filosha Fibres Private Limited :-

1) You must have completed your Graduation degree or you may pursuing in any year of graduation from any recognized university or institute to get eligible for this internship.

2) You should have good knowledge in iOS development.

Last date to apply for this internship is 19 march 2021.
19th April 2021, 06:08 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Qualification Required:--

Candidates should have Bachelor Degree.

Candidates must have a good skills.

Candidates must available for 3 Months.

Visit:-- Email at ([email protected]) For more information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?