13th October 2020, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to do a PV Engineering internship in The Solar Labs Delhi?

Hi, I have heard about the PV Engineering internship of The Solar Labs Delhi. I want to know about the qualification which is essentially required for doing this internship. Please tell me about the qualification asap.

15th October 2020, 03:38 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Qualification required to do a PV Engineering internship in The Solar Labs Delhi?

Qualification required to do a PV Engineering internship in The Solar Labs Delhi is given below:-

1. The applicant must have completed graduation from any university.

2. The applicant must be good at MS-Excel.

3. Understand the performance standards of PC systems.

4. The applicant must have relevant skills and interests.
15th October 2020, 03:38 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to do a PV Engineering internship in The Solar Labs Delhi?

Qualification required to do a PV Engineering internship in The Solar Labs Delhi is that the candidate should be a graduate in BE/BTech/MCA from any recognized university. The candidate should be available for the duration of 6 months. The candidate should possess knowledge of AutoCAD. The candidate should be able to perform electricity bill analysis, tariff analysis, and energy generation analysis.
15th October 2020, 06:40 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Qualification required to do a PV Engineering internship in The Solar Labs Delhi is as follows.

1. Candidate must be BTech Mechanical graduate.

2. Candiadate must be able to Understand the performance standards of PV systems and implement them in CAD models.

3. Candiadate must be able to Perform energy production calculations, string sizing, PV array to inverter matching as well as orientation, shadow analysis, and inter-row spacing analysis.

4. Candidate must be able to do electricity bill analysis, tariff analysis, and energy generation analysis.
16th October 2020, 01:33 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Qualification required to do a PV Engineering internship in The Solar Labs Delhi :-

1) You must have completed your Graduation degree or you may pursuing in any year of graduation from any recognized university or institute to get eligible for this internship.

2) You must have good knowledge in AutoCAD and Google SketchUp.

3) You should have good knowledge of Microsoft application like MS-Office.

Last date to apply for this internship is 21 October, 2020.
17th October 2020, 01:12 AM
Princee97

***Qualification required to do a PV Engineering internship in The Solar Labs Delhi are as follows-
**Qualification required for this is Bachelors degree in Electronics,Engineering,Engineering Design,Mechatronics,Mechanical.

Other requirements like-
1. Candidate must be available for full time (in-office) internship. Because it's a full time internship.

2. Candidate must have relevant skills and interests.

***Certificate and Letter of recommendation will be provided after completion of internship.

**For more details visit on the link below:
http://thesolarlabs.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?