28th December 2019, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to join Marketing internship in Star Light HR Consulting Hyderabad?

Dear friends, I am interested to apply for an internship related to Marketing in Star Light HR Consulting Hyderabad. I would like to know about the qualification which is required to do this internship. Kindly tell me about the qualification asap. Waiting for your response!

31st December 2019, 04:05 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Qualification required to join Marketing internship in Star Light HR Consulting Hyderabad?

Qualification required to join a Marketing internship in Star Light HR Consulting Hyderabad is that the applicant should have passed graduation with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized university. The applicant should be available for the duration of 6 months. The applicant should be able to apply on 27th December 2019. The applicant should belong to Hyderabad or nearby places. The applicant should have relevant skills and interests.
31st December 2019, 05:27 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to join Marketing internship in Star Light HR Consulting Hyderabad?

[B ]Qualification required to join Marketing internship in Star Light HR Consulting Hyderabad :-[/B]

1) You must have completed your Graduation degree or you may pursuing in any year of graduation from any recognized university or institute to get eligible for this internship.

2) You should have good communication skill.

Last date to apply for this internship is 11 January, 2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?