28th December 2019, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Python Development internship in ThinkNEXT Technologies Private Limited Mohali?

Hi Sir, I want to apply for an internship related to Python Development in ThinkNEXT Technologies Private Limited Mohali. I would like to know about the requirements to apply for an internship related to this field in this company. Kindly tell me about the requirements asap. Thank you!

30th December 2019, 06:57 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Python Development internship in ThinkNEXT Technologies Private Limited Mohali?

Requirements to apply for Python Development internship in ThinkNEXT Technologies Private Limited Mohali include the applicant should be a resident of Mohali or nearby places. The applicant should be available for the duration of 6 months. The applicant should have knowledge of Html, CSS. The applicant should have relevant skills and interests.

For more details, visit the website www.think next training.com.
31st December 2019, 03:17 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Python Development internship in ThinkNEXT Technologies Private Limited Mohali?

Requirements to apply for Python Development internship in ThinkNEXT Technologies Private Limited Mohali as follows:-

-Any computer graduate or related field of work-study.
-Available for 6 months of fulltime office internship.
-Experience in programming languages.

Official Website
:-http://www.thinknexttraining.com
31st December 2019, 02:18 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The requirements required to be eligible to apply for Python Development internship in ThinkNEXT Technologies Private Limited Mohali is given below:-

1)You should be available for full time (in-office) internship.
2)You should be able to start the internship between 28/12/19 and 27/01/20.
3)You should be available for duration of 6 months.
4)You should have relevant skills and interests.
31st December 2019, 05:20 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the Requirements to apply for Python Development internship in ThinkNEXT Technologies Private Limited Mohali.

1) You must have good knowledge in HTML

2) You should have hands-on experience in Python

3) You should have knowledge in C++ Programming

4) You must have good analytical and problem solving skill.

5) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

6) You have to be available for duration of 6 months.

7) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

For more details, you can refer the below link :-
http://www.thinknexttraining.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?