8th September 2019, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Activity Facilitation Internship in Jugaad Space Hyderabad?

Dear Sir, I would like to do an internship of Activity Facilitation which is available in Jugaad Space Hyderabad. I just want to know about the requirements to apply for this internship. Please help me to know about the requirements so that I can apply.

11th September 2019, 05:11 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Activity Facilitation Internship in Jugaad Space Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I would like to do an internship of Activity Facilitation which is available in Jugaad Space Hyderabad. I just want to know about the requirements to apply for this internship. Please help me to know about the requirements so that I can apply.

The requirements to apply for the Activity Facilitation internship in the Jugaad Space, Hyderabad are given below:

Candidates with knowledge and skills in MS-Excel, MS-Word and English proficiency (written)

Candidates who can facilitate design thinking based hands on activities with children

Candidates with suitable interests and skills

Candidates who are from Hyderabad and neighboring cities

Candidates who are available part time

Candidates who can do the internship for 6 months
11th September 2019, 09:07 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Activity Facilitation Internship in Jugaad Space Hyderabad?

Please find below the detail information about the Requirements to apply for Activity Facilitation Internship in Jugaad Space Hyderabad.

1) You must have knowledge in MS-Word and MS-Excel.

2) You should have good written skill in English.

3) You have to be available for duration of 6 months.

4) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

5) You have to start the internship between 8th September 2019 to 8th
October 2019.

6) You must be from Hyderabad and neighboring cities.

For any other query related to this internship, you may visit the following website.
https://www.instagram.com/jugaadspace/
11th September 2019, 10:07 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates willing to apply for Activity Facilitation Internship in Jugaad Space Hyderabad must fulfill the below mentioned requirements:-

1)You should be a Graduate in relevant stream without any backlogs.
2)You must be from Hyderabad or neighboring cities t be eligible to apply for Activity Facilitation Internship.
3)You should have the knowledge of basic computer applications like MS-Word and MS-Excel.
4)You should be available for duration of 6 months.
5)You should have relevant skills and interests.

The last date to apply for Activity Facilitation Internship in Jugaad Space Hyderabad is 11/09/2019.
12th September 2019, 08:48 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Candidates who wish to undergo Activity Facilitation Internship at Jugaad Space Hyderabad must have adequate knowledge and skill in MS-Excel, MS-Word and English proficiency (written). Candidates will be get selected based on their academic performance.

Candidates should be belong from Hyderabad and available for at least six months. Those who have successfully completed this project training will be awarded Certificate of Completion by Jugaad Space Hyderabad. Please apply for Activity Facilitation Internship as soon as the notification is released as there are only limited seats.
12th September 2019, 06:02 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Requirements to apply for Activity Facilitation Internship in Jugaad Space Hyderabad?

Requirements to apply for Activity Facilitation Internship in Jugaad Space, Hyderabad are given below:-

1. Candidate should be available at the office for full time.
2. Candidate should be available for the duration of 6 months.
3. Candidate must have got the internship between 8th September 2019 to 8th October 2019.
4. Candidate must belong from Hyderabad or neighboring places.
5. Candidate must have relevant skills, English proficiency, and good communication skills.

You may visit the website www.intershala.com for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?