8th September 2019, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Activity Facilitation Internship in Jugaad Space Hyderabad?

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an internship of Activity Facilitation in Jugaad Space Hyderabad. Before that, I want to know about the duration of this internship. Can you please let me know about the duration of this internship?

11th September 2019, 04:23 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Activity Facilitation Internship in Jugaad Space Hyderabad?

Duration of Activity Facilitation Interns at Jugaad Space in Hyderabad is 6 months.

You will get around Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 15,000/- per month as Activity Facilitation Interns at Jugaad Space in Hyderabad.

The last date for applying this internship is 22 September 2019.
11th September 2019, 05:03 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Activity Facilitation Internship in Jugaad Space Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an internship of Activity Facilitation in Jugaad Space Hyderabad. Before that, I want to know about the duration of this internship. Can you please let me know about the duration of this internship?

Duration of the Activity Facilitation internship in the Jugaad Space, Hyderabad is 6 months part time.
Candidates with suitable interests and skills & from Hyderabad and neighboring cities are eligible to apply for the Activity Facilitation internship in the Jugaad Space, Hyderabad. Selected candidates can get a stipend of around Rs 12,000 to Rs 15,000 per month for the Activity Facilitation internship in the Jugaad Space, Hyderabad.
11th September 2019, 09:59 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The duration of the Activity Facilitation Interns in Jugaad Space Hyderabad is 6 months and is full time. You should be available for duration of 6 months.

The candidates selected for Activity Facilitation Internship in Jugaad Space Hyderabad will get per month stipend of Rs.12,000 to Rs.15,000 per month.

You must be from Hyderabad and neighboring cities to be eligible to apply for Activity Facilitation Internship in Jugaad Space Hyderabad .
12th September 2019, 12:26 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The duration of the Activity Facilitation Internship in Jugaad Space Hyderabad be of 6 months.

The last date to apply for the Activity Facilitation Internship in Jugaad Space Hyderabad is 22th September 2019.

For more information visit on (https://instagram.com/jugaadspace)
12th September 2019, 08:26 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The duration of the Activity Facilitation Internship in Jugaad Space Hyderabad is 6 months. The skills required to apply for this internship are a candidate must have a good knowledge of MS-Word, MS-Excel and Written English Proficiency. There is only 1 vacancy is available for this internship.
12th September 2019, 08:53 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Activity Facilitation Internship at Jugaad Space Hyderabad is a six month training program. Those who pursuing or completed their Graduation are eligible to apply. During the Activity Facilitation Internship they will be offered a monthly stipend of around Rs.12,000 to 15000/-.
12th September 2019, 05:45 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Duration of Activity Facilitation Internship in Jugaad Space Hyderabad?

The duration of Activity Facilitation Internship in Jugaad Space, Hyderabad is 6 months. There is only 1 vacancy available for the internship in Jugaad Space, Hyderabad.

The last date to apply for the internship is 11th September 2019 in Jugaad Space, Hyderabad.

Selected candidates might get the stipend of Rs. 12,000 to 15,000 in Jugaad Space, Hyderabad.

You may visit the website http://www.intershala.com/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?