29th September 2018, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Amar Tea Private Limited Social Media Marketing Internship?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to join as a Social Media Marketing Intern in Amar Tea Private Limited. I just want to know about the requirements to apply for this Internship. Can you please let me know about the requirements? Waiting for your response!

2nd October 2018, 02:55 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Amar Tea Private Limited Social Media Marketing Internship?

Requirements to apply for Amar Tea Private Limited Social Media Marketing Internship is given below.

You must be full time interns for duration of 2 months of internship.

You must have relevant skills and interests.

You must be skilled in Adobe Photoshop.

Last date to apply for internship is 11 October 2018.
3rd October 2018, 12:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Amar Tea Private Limited Social Media Marketing Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to join as a Social Media Marketing Intern in Amar Tea Private Limited. I just want to know about the requirements to apply for this Internship. Can you please let me know about the requirements? Waiting for your response!

Candidates with Adobe Photoshop skills and willing to work full time are preferred for the Social Media Marketing internship in Amar Tea Private Limited. Candidates who are capable of running ads on Google, Instagram, Facebook and handle e-mail marketing are preferred for the Social Media Marketing internship in Amar Tea Private Limited. There are two Social Media Marketing internship positions available in Amar Tea Private Limited.
31st May 2021, 02:21 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Requirements:--

Candidates should have Bachelor Degree.

Candidates should have knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.

Candidates should have good communication skills.

Candidates must available for 2 Months

Candidates should have Proficiency in English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?