29th September 2018, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become Social Media Marketing Intern in Amar Tea Private Limited?

Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Amar Tea Private Limited. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

2nd October 2018, 03:08 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Social Media Marketing Intern in Amar Tea Private Limited?

Social Media Marketing Intern in Amar Tea Private Limited is 2 months duration of internship. You must be skilled in Adobe Photoshop to be eligible to apply for Social Media Marketing Intern in Amar Tea Private Limited. Internship is available only for full time duration of 2 months. You can achieve Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer etc. after successful completion of internship.
3rd October 2018, 12:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Social Media Marketing Intern in Amar Tea Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Amar Tea Private Limited. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

Candidates who have skills in Adobe Photoshop are preferred for the Social Media Marketing internship in Amar Tea Private Limited. Candidates willing to work full time are preferred for the Social Media Marketing internship in Amar Tea Private Limited. They can get around Rs 7,000 per month as a stipend to do Social Marketing internship in Amar Tea Private Limited. Duration of the Social Marketing internship in Amar Tea is 2 months.
31st May 2021, 02:24 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Skills required:--

Candidates should have knowledge of Google, Instagram, Facebook and to handle the e-mail marketing.

Candidates should have good communication skills.

Candidates must available for 2 Months

Candidates should have Proficiency in English.
29th July 2021, 11:25 PM
Afreen0786

Skills required:-

*Candidates must have a good knowledge in Adobe Photoshop

*Candidates must have excellent communication skills

*Duration- 2 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?