21st April 2019, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Artificial Intelligence Development Internship in OpexAI?

Hi friends, I am interested to do an Internship related to Artificial Intelligence Development in OpexAI. I would like to know about the requirements for applying an Internship over there. Kindly let me know about the requirements for applying an Internship.

27th April 2019, 04:20 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Artificial Intelligence Development Internship in OpexAI?

Candidates must possess the following requirements to apply for Artificial Intelligence Development Internship in OpexA;

Applicants must have knowledge of 3D programming concepts.

Applicants must have strong experience on Python & C++.

Applicants must be experienced with OpenCV & other computer vision technologies.

Applicants having experience with WebGL and Three.JS, HTML5 Canvas or native graphics API experience is an added advantage.

Applicants must have knowledge of computer graphics.

Applicants must have sound knowledge in using vertex shaders and pixel shaders on a graphics processor.
28th April 2019, 12:37 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Artificial Intelligence Development Internship in OpexAI?

I am giving you the information about the Requirements to apply for Artificial Intelligence Development Internship in OpexAI.

Selection Requirements:-
------------------------------
1) You should have knowledge in Python.

2) You should have knowledge in Machine Learning.

3) You have to develop AI models on day-to-day life and deploy it in real
time.

4) You have to work on tensorflowjs, lite, keras, pytorch and python. So you
must have knowledge in this skills.

5) You have to be available for duration of 3 months.

6) You should have relevant skills and interests in this regard.
7th August 2019, 02:35 PM
kriteshanand

IF you wants to join AI Internship then you can join Pythonandmltraning. One of the best AI Course in Noida where you can learn from basic to advanced level concepts easily.

Features of AI Course as Follows:
• One to one student attention for every student
• 1 year membership card
• Online training for different technologies to help you to complete project on Time.
• Dedicated placement for every students
• Working Environment and learning experience is better.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?