21st September 2018, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Artificial Intelligence Internship in Newgen Creations Pvt Ltd?

Hi Sir, I want to apply for an Internship related to Artificial Intelligence in Newgen Creations Pvt Ltd. I would like to know about the requirements to apply for an Internship related to this field in this company. Kindly tell me about the requirements asap. Thank you!

25th September 2018, 01:54 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Artificial Intelligence Internship in Newgen Creations Pvt Ltd?

Requirements to apply for Artificial Intelligence Internship in Newgen Creations Pvt Ltd is given below.

Applicant are from Madurai.

Applicant must be full time intern of 2 months.

Applicant must have relevant skills and interests.

Applicant must be skilked in Python, Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing (NLP)
31st May 2021, 05:17 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Artificial Intelligence Internship in Newgen Creations Pvt Ltd?

Requirements:--

Candidates should have Bachelor Degree.

Candidates should have knowledge of Python, Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing.

Candidates should have good communication skills.

Candidates must available for 2 Months

Candidates should have Proficiency in English.
30th September 2021, 04:58 PM
Alvia Khan

Requirements are:-

You should be belong from Hyderabad

You should be available for Full time in Office

You must have relevant skills and interests
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?