1st January 2019, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Cyber Security and Infrastructure Internship in ZenShanti, Pune?

Hi Sir, I want to apply for an Internship related to Cyber Security and Infrastructure in ZenShanti, Pune. I would like to know about the requirements to apply for an Internship related to this field in this company. Kindly tell me about the requirements asap. Thank you!

7th January 2019, 07:17 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Cyber Security and Infrastructure Internship in ZenShanti, Pune?

Requirements to apply for Cyber Security and Infrastructure Internship in ZenShanti, Pune are as follows.

Candidates must be full time interns.

Candidates must have relevant skills and interests.

Candidates must be skilled in Cloud Computing, WordPress, Linux, Shell Scripting and Database Management System (DBMS).

Candidates need to start the internship between 5th January 2019 and 4th February 2019.
7th January 2019, 12:45 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Cyber Security and Infrastructure Internship in ZenShanti, Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to apply for an Internship related to Cyber Security and Infrastructure in ZenShanti, Pune. I would like to know about the requirements to apply for an Internship related to this field in this company. Kindly tell me about the requirements asap. Thank you!

The requirements to apply for the Cyber Security and Infrastructure internship in ZenShanti, Pune are given below:

>> Candidates with the following skills: WordPress, Cloud Computing, Shell Scripting and Database Management System (DBMS), Linux

>> Those candidates who are willing to work full time (in office)

>> Candidates with relevant interests and skills

>> Candidates who are available for 6 months duration

>> Those candidates who can start the internship before 4th February, 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?