1st January 2019, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Cyber Security and Infrastructure Internship in ZenShanti, Pune?

Dear friends, can anyone of you help me to know about the duration of the Internship related to Cyber Security and Infrastructure which is available in ZenShanti, Pune? I would like to know about the duration so please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

7th January 2019, 07:08 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Cyber Security and Infrastructure Internship in ZenShanti, Pune?

ZenShanti does offer 6 months duration of Cyber Security And Infrastructure internship. Those candidates are eligible to apply for Cyber Security And Infrastructure internship in ZenShanti who:
1. Are available for full time (in-office) internship for duration of 6 months of internship tenture.
2. Can start the internship between 5th January 2019 and 4th February 2019.
3. Are skilled in Cloud Computing, WordPress, Linux, Shell Scripting and Database Management System (DBMS).
7th January 2019, 01:17 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Cyber Security and Infrastructure Internship in ZenShanti, Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can anyone of you help me to know about the duration of the Internship related to Cyber Security and Infrastructure which is available in ZenShanti, Pune? I would like to know about the duration so please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

Cyber Security and Infrastructure internship in ZenShanti, Pune has been for 6 months duration. Interns can get the following benefits for the Cyber Security and Infrastructure internship in ZenShanti, Pune: Stipend, Certificate, Job offer, Letter of Recommendation, Informal dress code and Flexible working hours. Interns daily responsibilities include: design, validate and support effective security solutions, build service portals for security functions. Cyber Security and Infrastructure internship in ZenShanti is available in Pune.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?