26th February 2019, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Engineering Design Internship in Delhivery Private Limited?

Dear Sir, I am interested to do an Internship in Delhivery Private Limited. I have heard that this company is providing an Internship related to Engineering Design. I would like to know about the requirements for applying this Internship in Delhivery Private Limited. Waiting for your reply!

3rd March 2019, 11:17 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Engineering Design Internship in Delhivery Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I am interested to do an Internship in Delhivery Private Limited. I have heard that this company is providing an Internship related to Engineering Design. I would like to know about the requirements for applying this Internship in Delhivery Private Limited. Waiting for your reply!

The requirements to apply for the Engineering Design internship in the Delhivery Private Limited are given below:

Applicants with skills in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and MS-Office

Applicants with relevant skills and interests

Applicants who can do the internship for the period of two months

Applicants who are available full time (in office)

Applicants who can start the internship before 27th March, 2019
27th May 2021, 08:01 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Engineering Design Internship in Delhivery Private Limited?

Requirements:--

Candidates should have Bachelor Degree.

Candidates should have knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and MS-Office.

Candidates should have good communication skills.

Candidates must available for 2 Months.

Candidates should have Proficiency in English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?