26th February 2019, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Engineering Design Internship in Delhivery Private Limited?

Hello friends, please help me to know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Delhivery Private Limited. I came to know that they are offering Engineering Design Internship. So, I need to know about the duration so that I can apply for this Internship.

1st March 2019, 11:41 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Engineering Design Internship in Delhivery Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, please help me to know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Delhivery Private Limited. I came to know that they are offering Engineering Design Internship. So, I need to know about the duration so that I can apply for this Internship.

Delhivery Private Limited offers Engineering Design internship for the duration of two months full time (in office). Interns daily responsibilities include: engage in vendor exploration and interaction, supporting the ongoing design projects and engage in the field execution and implementation of projects. Candidates with relevant skills and interests can apply for the Engineering Design internship in Delhivery Private Limited. If selected, candidates can start the Engineering Design internship immediately in the Delhivery Private Limited.
30th May 2021, 09:50 AM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Duration of Engineering Design Internship in Delhivery Private Limited?

Duration of Engineering Design Internship in Delhivery Private Limited is 2 Months.

Deadline date for Engineering Design Internship in Delhivery Private Limited is 11 September 2018.
30th September 2021, 05:50 PM
Alvia Khan

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 8,000 to 10,000/- per month for this.

Duration 3 months
15th April 2022, 10:24 PM
Zainab Fatima8

The duration of Engineering Design Internship at Delhivery Private limited is 3 months

You will get a salary of Rs 10,000per month
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?