7th August 2019, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Full Stack Development Internship in Crion Technologies?

Hi Sir, I want to do an internship related to Full Stack Development in Crion Technologies. I want to know about the requirements to apply for such an internship in this company. Please let me know about the requirements immediately. Thank you!

11th August 2019, 10:53 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Full Stack Development Internship in Crion Technologies?

The requirements to apply for a Full Stack Development Internship in Crion Technologies is given below.

==> Candidate should have the good knowledge of AngularJS, Node.JS, REST API and ReactJS.

==> Candidate should be available for the full time work in the office for the 6 month duration.

==> Candidate should be from Chennai and neighboring cities.

==> Candidate must have the relevant skills and interests.
12th August 2019, 01:16 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Full Stack Development Internship in Crion Technologies?

Below are the Requirements to apply for Full Stack Development Internship in Crion Technologies.

Skills :-
-----------
1) You should have knowledge in Node.js

2) You must have knowledge in AngularJS

3) You must have knowledge in ReactJS

4) You must have skill in REST API

Other requirements are as follows :-

5) You have to be available for duration of 2 months.

6) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.
13th August 2019, 12:18 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to do an internship related to Full Stack Development in Crion Technologies. I want to know about the requirements to apply for such an internship in this company. Please let me know about the requirements immediately. Thank you!

The requirements to apply for the Full Stack Development internship in the Crion Technologies are given below:

>> Candidates with knowledge and expertise in Node.js, REST.API, Angular JS and React JS

>> Candidates who can create cross platform web applications

>> Candidates who can work on web development

>> Candidates who are available for the period of 2 months

>> Candidates who can do the internship, work from home

>> Candidates with relevant interests and expertise
14th August 2019, 01:27 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you are interested to apply for Full Stack Development Internship at Crion Technologies then you must satisfy the below criteria,

• You should be expert in Node.js, REST.API, Angular JS and React JS
  • You must have enough knowledge and skill in various web applications and web development.
  • You should be available for two month full time.

Official website -> Click Here !!
14th August 2019, 08:40 PM
Om saii

Requirements :--

Applicants must have knowledge of HTML.

Applicants must have knowledge of CSS.

Applicants must have knowledge of JavaScript.

Applicants must have knowledge of React JS.

Applicants must have relevant skills and interests
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?