12th August 2018, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Human Resource Internship in Denovo Hitech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.?

Dear Sir, I am interested to do an Internship in Denovo Hitech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. I have heard that this company is providing an Internship related to Human Resource. I would like to know about the requirements for applying this Internship in Media India Group. Waiting for your reply!

10th October 2018, 09:39 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Human Resource Internship in Denovo Hitech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.?

Requirements to apply for Human Resource Internship in Denovo Hitech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. are as follows.

You must be full time intern for duration of 6 months of internship tenure.

You must be skilled in *MS-Office.

Women who wish to start/restart their career are also eligible to apply.

I would like to let you know that currently there is no requirements for Human Resource Intern in Denovo Hitech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Applications are closed for this internship now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?