28th September 2019, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Human Resources internship in Myntra Jabong India Private Limited Bangalore?

Dear Sir, I am interested to do an internship in Myntra Jabong India Private Limited Bangalore. I have heard that this company is providing an internship related to Human Resources. I would like to know about the requirements for applying for this internship in Myntra Jabong India Private Limited.

30th September 2019, 04:35 PM
Agricultist

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Human Resources internship in Myntra Jabong India Private Limited Bangalore?

Requirements:--

Applicants must have graduation Degree.

Applicants must have knowledge of MS Excel.

Applicants must have good communication skills.

For more details visit:-- (http://www.myntra.com)
30th September 2019, 05:34 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Requirements to apply for Human Resources internship in Myntra Jabong India Private Limited Bangalore?

Requirements to apply for Human Resources internship in Myntra Jabong India Private Limited Bangalore are given below:-

1. Candidate should have knowledge of HR activities.
2. Candidate should have knowledge of Digital marketing.
3. Candidate should have relevant skills.
4. Candidate should belong from Bangalore or neighbouring places.
5. Candidate should should know to maintain data.

You may visit their official website http://www.myntra.com for more information.
2nd October 2019, 12:52 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Human Resources internship in Myntra Jabong India Private Limited Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I am interested to do an internship in Myntra Jabong India Private Limited Bangalore. I have heard that this company is providing an internship related to Human Resources. I would like to know about the requirements for applying for this internship in Myntra Jabong India Private Limited.

The requirements to apply for the Human Resources internship in the Myntra Jabong India Private Limited, Bangalore are given below:

Human Resources candidates who are interested in assisting in the recruitment and HR activities

Candidates with relevant interests and expertise

Candidates with very good communication skills

Candidates who are available full time in the office

Candidates who can start the internship before 27th October, 2019

Candidates who are available for the period of 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?